Hive, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley

+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-15, 19:30
+
Brock Noland 2013-04-15, 19:40
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committers: Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-04-15, 20:08
Congratulations! Well deserved!
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nice work guys! Congrats!
>

> On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Carl Steinbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The Hive PMC has voted to make Harish Butani and Owen O'Malley committers
> > on the Apache Hive Project.
> >
> > A list of Harish's contributions to the project can be seen here:
> > http://s.apache.org/n3h
> >
> > Owen's contributions can be seen here:
> > http://s.apache.org/wQm
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Harish and Owen!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Carl

Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-15, 20:28
+