Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper Coodination Service

Zookeeper Coodination Service
Saurabh Dutta 2013-01-17, 14:02
Hi,

I've a a simple tcp service which will listen on a port for incoming
requests from client. I'd like to have this same service run on multiple
servers in a failsafe manner.

There will be a client which will initially write to server1 and if it goes
down i want the requests to be directed to server2.

I'm tyring to write a a zookeeper coordinator which will keep my services
up and if one service goes down i want the other service to take over and
replace it.

Please help me to explore if this can be done through zookeeper and if yes
how this can be achieved.

Thanks,
Saurabh
+