Drill >> mail # dev >> What areas I can contribute in?

+
Prafulla 2013-08-11, 21:53
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-08-12, 08:49
+
Harri Kinnunen 2013-08-12, 09:17
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-08-13, 05:19
+
Diganta Sarkar 2013-08-13, 16:27
Re: What areas I can contribute in?

> I missed the hangout. Is there some place where I see the recorded one?

I wasn't able to join today as well but when I do I take notes at:

http://j.mp/apache-drill-hangouts

Seems no one else has been doing it, though. Would be cool if we have a volunteer scribe (at least when I'm not around ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas