Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
Because emulating the same behavior as start-all allows us to test the
client wait behavior. I would rather see the stop behavior changed to be
more like stop-all, in that it waits for it to be fully up before shutting
down.