HBase, mail # user - RowKey using importtsv

Re: RowKey using importtsv
Nichole Treadway 2011-03-21, 20:35
I ran into this issue as well recently.

Out of the box you can only specify one field as the row key, using
HBASE_ROW_KEY as an argument to the importtsv program. I had to create my
own ImportTsv class to add in the functionality to specify multiple fields
as parts of the row key.