Pig >> mail # dev >> xerces error running junit tests on Pig trunk

Re: xerces error running junit tests on Pig trunk
Pig is not well tested with JDK 1.7, I would not be surprised if some
tests fail under 1.7.

What OS do you use? Which unit test do you see error? I can take a
look when I get a chance.

Daniel