Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Python client lib for Accumulo?

Re: Python client lib for Accumulo?
Eric,

Where would the proxy service run?  I.e. how would it be deployed?  As
a standalone server? Or bundled with each tablet server, etc?

I think this approach might be the easiest from a maintenance and
integration standpoint.

Is your proxy code published anywhere?

--Jason