Hadoop >> mail # user >> ClassNotFoundException while running quick start guide on Windows.

Re: ClassNotFoundException while running quick start guide on Windows.
I think the jar have some issuses where its not able to read the Main class
from manifest . try unjar the jar and see in Manifest.xml what is the main
class and then run as follows

 bin/hadoop jar hadoop-*-examples.jar <Full qualified main class> grep input
output 'dfs[a-z.]+'