MapReduce, mail # user - Issue in access static object in MapReduce

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-09-11, 14:53
+
Bejoy Ks 2012-09-11, 15:08
RE: Issue in access static object in MapReduce
Stuti Awasthi 2012-09-12, 04:30
Thanks Bejoy,
I try to implement and if face any issues will let you know.

Thanks
Stuti

From: Bejoy Ks [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 8:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Issue in access static object in MapReduce

Hi Stuti

You can pass the json object as a configuration property from your main class then Initialize this static json object on the configure() method. Every instance of map or reduce task will have this configure() method executed once before the map()/reduce() function . So all the executions of map()/reduce() on each record can have a look up into the json object.

public void configure(JobConf job)

Regards
Bejoy KS