Pig >> mail # dev >> Clearing out old JIRAs

+
Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-19, 15:36
Re: Clearing out old JIRAs
Thanks Jon.

Can you please review a couple of JIRAs for me?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3138 has a hotfix by
Chelseoo that needs a review/commit.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3183 needs a review.

Sent from my iPhone