Flume >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Mubarak Seyed, our newest Flume committer

Please welcome Mubarak Seyed, our newest Flume committer
Hi Flume devs.

Please welcome Mubarak Seyed, our newest Flume committer. He's been
doing great contributions to Flume project during the past several months.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks,
Mingjie
+