Sqoop >> mail # user >> Configuring the number of rows per insert statement?

Configuring the number of rows per insert statement?
Hi All,

     I am actually working on Sqoop export functionality(Hadoop->RDBMS). I
can see that Sqoop supports multi-row insert statements at 100
rows/statement. Is this number configurable? If not, is there some work
going on in this direction.

I found out that each mapper exporting data to RDBMS does it in a separate
transaction. My question is do the transactions commit in parallel on the
RDBMS side?

Thanks in advance,
Nitin Kak
+