Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Re: Proposing a 0.11.1

Re: Proposing a 0.11.1
+ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Owen,
I work on Apache Bigtop <http://bigtop.apache.org> and we were recently
discussing<http://search-hadoop.com/m/A8Jne2SAnHq1/bigtop+0.7+bom&subj=Re+DISCUSS+BOM+for+release+0+7+0+of+Bigtop>inclusion
of Hive 0.11 in the next release of Bigtop - Bigtop 0.7. However,
we learned during that discussion that there is a request to remove the
NPath UDF from Hive code (ASF Board minutes available
here<http://www.apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2013/board_minutes_2013_06_19.txt>
).

I was wondering if Hive 0.11.1 release would address that? Or, if a later
Hive release would or if the Hive PMC has determined that there is no issue
to be addressed afterall?

Thanks!

Mark