HDFS >> mail # user >> hadoop-0.20.3 setup

hadoop-0.20.3 setup
Hi,

I tried to setup the hadoop-cluster using hadoop-0.20.2 and it seem's to be
ok, but when I tried to used another version of hadoop, such as
hadoop-0.20.3, when I start-all.sh, it gaves me an error like this :

uvm12dk: Unrecognized option: -jvm
uvm12dk: Could not create the Java virtual machine.

How to handle with this problem?

Thanks.