HDFS, mail # user - Re: hadoop-2.0.5-alpha userlogs dir is empty

Re: hadoop-2.0.5-alpha userlogs dir is empty
Jian He 2013-09-22, 21:36
Hi Terrs

Did you enable log-aggregation ? If that's enabled, the container logs will
be deleted after the logs are aggregated and uploaded to HDFS,

Thanks,
Jian

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE