Zookeeper >> mail # user >> 3.3.4 client vs 3.3.5 client

+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-06-01, 00:29
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-01, 00:36
Re: 3.3.4 client vs 3.3.5 client
My major concern is 1412 and 1367. We're seeing a scenario where it appears that watches aren't triggered and/or ephemeral nodes are not deleted on session expiration. In particular, we have 30-ish clients participating in a lock recipe. We kill two ZK instances to get a quorum failure. When the instances are brought back up, the clients are blocked. It very well could be Curator's lock code, but I'm wondering if it's one of these bugs.

-JZ

+
Patrick Hunt 2012-06-01, 00:49