Pig >> mail # dev >> Some proposals for Pig performance optimization

Some proposals for Pig performance optimization
Hello everyone,

I compiled a list of possible optimizaiton for Pig's performance.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/Pig+Performance+Optimization

As I haven't been very familiar with the codebase, I'm likely to
underestimate the complexity involved, so any input will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jie