Bill Graham 2013-03-22, 14:58
Downloaded tarball and performed the following:
1. ant releaseaudit - UDFContextTestLoaderWithSignature (
DOTParser.jjt do not have Apache License header.
2. Verified RELEASE_NOTES.txt for correct version numbers
3. Verified build.xml points to next version (0.11.2) SNAPSHOT
4. Built and tested Piggybank, Built tutorial - looks good.
5. Tested jar by running scripts against 0.20.2 hadoop cluster (would be
great to have someone else test the same)
6. ant test-commit - all tests pass
Except for #1, RC looks good to me.
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.11.1. This is a maintenance
> of Pig 0.11.
> Keys used to sign the release are available at:
> Please download, test, and try it out:
> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Mar 28th.
Daniel Dai 2013-03-25, 18:02
Julien Le Dem 2013-03-25, 21:44
Daniel Dai 2013-03-25, 22:42
Bill Graham 2013-03-28, 01:22
Bill Graham 2013-03-29, 06:51
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-29, 07:48