Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.1 (candidate 0)

Prashant Kommireddi 2013-03-25, 06:18
Downloaded tarball and performed the following:

   1. ant releaseaudit - UDFContextTestLoaderWithSignature (
   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=r1458036) and
   DOTParser.jjt do not have Apache License header.
   2. Verified RELEASE_NOTES.txt for correct version numbers
   3. Verified build.xml points to next version (0.11.2) SNAPSHOT
   4. Built and tested Piggybank, Built tutorial - looks good.
   5. Tested jar by running scripts against 0.20.2 hadoop cluster (would be
   great to have someone else test the same)
   6. ant test-commit - all tests pass

Except for #1, RC looks good to me.
Thanks,
-Prashant