Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
I'll try and shoot for end of month, but will depend on performance work and how much we'll need to get to parity with hadoop-1.x on branch-2 etc., even though hadoop-0.23 was there. Fingers crossed.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy