Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

hive 0.10 release
Hi,

Its been a while since we released 0.10 more than six months ago. All this
while, lot of action has happened with various cool features landing in
trunk. Additionally, I am looking forward to HiveServer2 landing in
trunk.  So, I propose that we cut the branch for 0.10 soon afterwards and
than release it. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ashutosh
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-11-08, 01:03
+
Namit Jain 2012-11-08, 03:58
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-08, 07:23
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-11-08, 23:18
+
Owen OMalley 2012-11-08, 23:22
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-15, 22:29
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-11-19, 22:55
+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2012-11-19, 23:26
+
Sushanth Sowmyan 2012-11-20, 21:28
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2012-11-08, 00:56