Hive >> mail # dev >> hive 0.10 release

hive 0.10 release
Hi,

Its been a while since we released 0.10 more than six months ago. All this
while, lot of action has happened with various cool features landing in
trunk. Additionally, I am looking forward to HiveServer2 landing in
trunk.  So, I propose that we cut the branch for 0.10 soon afterwards and
than release it. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ashutosh