Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hadoop Metrics Issue in ganglia.

Re: Hadoop Metrics Issue in ganglia.
Yusaku Sako 2013-09-12, 19:39
I've had similar issues in the past and what I had to do was to list out
the FQDNs first before the shortnames in /etc/hosts.  Like so:

192.168.126.129 master.bigmix.com master loghost
192.168.126.130 clone1.bigmix.com clone1
192.168.126.133 clone2.bigmix.com clone2

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE