Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Hadoop on EC2 Managing Internal/External IPs

Re: Hadoop on EC2 Managing Internal/External IPs
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård 2012-08-24, 08:19
Hi, a vpn or simply first uploading the files to an ec2 node is the best option

but an alternative is to use the external interface/IP instead of the
internal in the hadoop config¸ I assume this will be slower and more
costly...

-Håvard

--
Håvard Wahl Kongsgård