MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop hardware failure recovery

Hadoop hardware failure recovery
I am very new to Hadoop. I am considering setting up a Hadoop cluster
consisting of 5 nodes where each node has 3 internal hard drives. I
understand HDFS has a configurable redundancy feature but what happens if
an entire drive crashes (physically) for whatever reason? How does Hadoop
recover, if it can, from this situation? What else should I know before
setting up my cluster this way? Thanks in advance.