Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Proxy

+
Eric Newton 2013-01-24, 22:36
Eric,

I have started looking at the code, and it looks good.  The tests have good
code coverage.

Some comments...

>From an API standpoint, why did you split out the Ranges in the
createBatchScanner and not split out the Range in the createScanner.  IMO,
these should be consistent.  My preference would be for both to use their
respective *ScanOptions object to hold the ranges.

public String createBatchScanner(UserPass userpass, String tableName,
List<org.apache.accumulo.proxy.thrift.Range> pranges, BatchScanOptions opts)

public String createScanner(UserPass userpass, String tableName,
ScanOptions opts)

Thanks Eric.  Other than those comments. I think this looks great and will
be very useful.

--Jason
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've been furiously finishing the Proxy.  Please take some time to review
> the Thrift API: making changes to it in the future will be difficult.
>
> -Eric

+
Eric Newton 2013-01-25, 19:30
+