Accumulo >> mail # dev >> mvn dependency:analyze

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-08, 15:37
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-08, 15:44
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-08, 15:51
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-08, 16:01
+
Josh Elser 2013-11-08, 18:36
+
Christopher 2013-11-08, 18:26
+
Mike Drob 2013-11-08, 19:29
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-08, 19:32
Re: mvn dependency:analyze
I feel like that would be very flaky. Reflection can cause some weird
dependency graphs that maven is not able to follow.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Sean Busbey <busbey+[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Mike Drob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Nobody looks at dependency resolution until it bites you in the rear.
> >
> > We could conceivably add this to the pom to automate the running, but
> would
> > still need to make sure that somebody reads the output.
> >

> The release build script could read the output and fail if needed, yes?
>
> --
> Sean

+
Christopher 2013-11-08, 20:16