HBase >> mail # dev >> Identifying which configurations are experimental

Re: Identifying which configurations are experimental
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Yeah, but there's a distinction between hbase.regionserver.maxlogs
> which is only in the code and not experimental at all VS
> hbase.offheapcache.percentage which enables something that we decided
> was experimental.
>
> My motivation for this discussion is about the latter

Remove them from hbase-defaults?

But either that or an 'experimental.' (or whatever) prefix is fine with me.
Just seems like the latter is more hair to trim back later.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)