Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Docs with monitor

Re: Docs with monitor
On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That would be nice, but we should avoid relative paths in javadocs
> that link externally, because they also get packaged in the -javadoc
> jars, and should be independent.

We could use the structure you discussed for docs on the accumulo site to
put absolute links into the javadocs.   Would be nice to do this in such a
way that we could verify the docs w/ a link checker prior to release.
 Seems like this would require the ability to set the link prefix in one
place, and then generate docs w/ that prefix.  Not sure how to do this w/
javadoc.