Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Using Hadoop infrastructure with input streams instead of key/value input

Re: Using Hadoop infrastructure with input streams instead of key/value input
As I get more I reach your mail because I am no longer interested in the subject

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci