HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Elliott Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > When we think APIs and wire-format sufficiently stabilized, we'll then
> cut
> > a 0.96 from the 0.95 branch and release 0.96.0, etc., from here on out.
> >

> We need to do the client move before the branch.  Other than that sounds
> good.

You waiting on me (rpc) Elliott?  If so, don't I'd say.  I can rebase no
problem and I don't see the last part of the rpc going in until it has had
a good bit more review and a bit of profiling done.

Agree would be nice getting client refactor in before branch.  Its a big
code move.

St.Ack