Hadoop, mail # general - Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-16, 06:41
+
lohit 2012-11-16, 20:58
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-16, 21:14
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-16, 23:34
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-11-16, 23:38
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 05:34
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-19, 16:22
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-11-19, 18:09
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-19, 19:08
+
Tom White 2012-11-20, 12:41
+
lohit 2012-12-03, 18:02
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-04, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-06, 02:59
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-05, 02:03
+
Arun Murthy 2012-12-05, 02:56
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-05, 21:26
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-11-19, 19:39
+
Bikas Saha 2012-11-20, 05:18
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-19, 20:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-18, 19:45
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-19, 04:15
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-19, 04:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-19, 05:00
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-19, 05:07
+
Heather Bales 2012-12-19, 16:15
+
Prabakaran Krishnan 2012-12-19, 11:26
+
Steve Loughran 2012-12-19, 14:10
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-16, 14:52
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-01-16, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-16, 18:38
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-01-25, 00:35
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-28, 23:11
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-29, 16:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-29, 17:21
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-31, 05:01
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-31, 05:15
+
Bhandarkar, Milind 2012-11-17, 00:05
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-11-17, 04:27
Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Robert Evans 2012-11-19, 16:27
We really need https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4805 too.
The history server is completely useless without it.

--Bobby

On 11/16/12 10:27 PM, "Alejandro Abdelnur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Agree with Milind, I'd also like to see MAPREDUCE-2454 in it.
>
>Thx
>
>On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Bhandarkar, Milind
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I would recommend https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2454
>>for
>> inclusion.
>>
>> - milind
>>
>> ---
>> Milind Bhandarkar
>> Chief Scientist,
>> Machine Learning Platforms,
>> Greenplum, A Division of EMC
>> +1-650-523-3858 (W)
>> +1-408-666-8483 (C)
>>

>> On 11/16/12 3:38 PM, "Aaron T. Myers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>Hi Arun,
>>>
>>>Given that the 2.0.3 release is intended to reflect the growing
>>>stability
>>>of YARN, and the QJM work will be included in 2.0.3 which provides a
>>>complete HDFS HA solution, I think it's time we consider removing the
>>>"-alpha" label from the release version. My preference would be to
>>>remove
>>>the label entirely, but we could also perhaps call it "-beta" or
>>>something.
>>>
>>>Thoughts?
>>>
>>>--
>>>Aaron T. Myers
>>>Software Engineer, Cloudera

>--
>Alejandro
+
Mariappan Asokan 2012-11-19, 17:18
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2012-11-19, 17:45