Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.1.0 release candidate 5
With three binding +1's (including my own), 4 non-binding +1's, and no -1's
or 0's, as of 2:30 Friday, the vote passes for 1.1.0.  Thanks to all who
evaluated and voted.

I will announce it on general@ shortly.
--Matt