MapReduce >> mail # user >> Warning while starting services

Warning while starting services
Hi
I get following warning when I start the services in hadoop-2.2.0. What doe sit signify and how to get rid of it ?
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library /opt/hadoop/hadoop-2.2.0/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0 which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!