HBase >> mail # user >> HBase type support

+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-13, 16:42
+
David Koch 2013-03-14, 16:51
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-15, 12:25
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:06
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-15, 22:35
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-19, 20:34
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:11
+
James Taylor 2013-03-15, 17:55
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-15, 17:57
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-16, 05:45
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-16, 12:18
+
Michel Segel 2013-03-16, 12:26
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-16, 12:59
+
Michael Segel 2013-03-17, 16:13
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-17, 17:12
Re: HBase type support
Regarding HBase 7941 - client API support..

In the past year I wrote a lot of client code for HBase and which led to
writing a helper class for my specific needs, and since it was brought up
here I guess I'm not the only one who did something similar...I personally
like the idea brought up by Nick in the JIRA of using some kind of
<SerializationType> interface and having HBase shipped with primitive
support - and anyone who wants will implement for their needs. Same idea ad
Hadoop's Writable interface - shipping with IntWritable, LongWritable, etc.

Anyway I'd be happy to help.

Michel Segel 2013-03-18, 12:02
+
Doug Meil 2013-03-18, 19:16