Hadoop >> mail # user >> doubt about reduce tasks and block writes

Re: doubt about reduce tasks and block writes
Thanks, Raj you got exactly my point. I wanted to confirm this assumption as
I was guessing if a shared HDFS cluster with MR and Hbase like this would
make sense:
http://old.nabble.com/HBase-User-f34655.html