Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Queries

+
Cyrille Djoko 2013-02-15, 18:44
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-15, 19:19
+
Cyrille Djoko 2013-02-15, 20:20
+
manishbhoge@...) 2013-02-17, 02:16
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-02-17, 16:12
+
Anurag Tangri 2013-02-19, 00:23
Hi everyone,

My setup is Hadoop 1.0.4, Hive 0.9.0, Sqoop 1.4.2-hadoop 1.0.0
Mahout 0.7

I have imported tables from a remote database directly into Hive using
Sqoop.

Somehow when I try to run Sqoop from Hadoop, the content

Hive is giving me trouble in bookkeeping of where the imported tables are
located. I have a Single Node setup.

Thank you for any answer and you can ask question if I was not specific
enough about my issue.

Cyril
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-25, 15:22