HBase >> mail # user >> is hbase-6580 in 94.7?

is hbase-6580 in 94.7?
Hi,

I trying to use  Hconnection.getTable() instead of HTablePool since it is
being deprecated. But we are using HBase 94.7 in our production. Seems it
is only after 94.11?  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6580

Thanks
Tian-Ying