HBase >> mail # user >> Date DataType broken when Migrating from Phoenix2.0.2 to Phoenix3.0.0

Date DataType broken when Migrating from Phoenix2.0.2 to Phoenix3.0.0
Hi All,

We have written data into our HBase tables using PDataType of Phoenix2.0.2.
We have custom MR loaders that use PDataType so that we can use Phoenix for
adhoc querying
I am trying to migrate to Phoenix3.0.0, but all the Date type columns
values are not coming out correctly. These are big tables(TB's of data) and
i would like to avoid making changes in my tables due to Phoenix upgrade to
3.0.0.
Is Phoenix3.0.0 not backward compatible with Phoenix2.0.2? Is there any
easy fix for this(without rewriting Date Columns)? Also, i am curious to
know what was broken in Date DataType in Phoenix2.0.2?

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta