 From: James Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 3, 2014 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The 4th HBase 0.98.1 release candidate (RC3) is available for download

I implore you to stick with releasing RC3. Phoenix 4.0 has no release it
can currently run on. Phoenix doesn't use SingleColumnValueFilter, so it
seems that HBASE-10850 has no impact wrt Phoenix. Can't we get these
additional bugs in 0.98.2 - it's one month away [1]?

    James

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mythical_Man-Month

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 3:34 AM, ramkrishna vasudevan <