HBase >> mail # user >> Re: How can we process complex logic on hbase

Re: How can we process complex logic on hbase
Could you give us an example of what you call "complex logic"?

Perhaps putting this logic on client side could make sense? (probably not
you want, just asking...)
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <