HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.21 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.21 release candidate is available for download
Hey ;) But I'm born in France ;) So all my settings in my computer and my
GMail are in French where , is the decimal separator and . is the thousands
separator.

Like 1.234,56$ in French are $1,234.56 in English. All the opposite ;) When
I publish on my blog I usually make sure to change that. I might be able to
change the settings for this specific file but I'm sure it's not that bad
with a coma ;)

I try to always add every new release in this document. So you might want
to keep the link for future releases...

JM