HBase >> mail # user >> no-flush based snapshot policy?

no-flush based snapshot policy?
Hi,

I need a new snapshot policy which sits in between the disabled and flushed
version. So, basically:
I cannot disable the table, but I also don't need the snapshot to be that
"consistent" where all RS coordinated to flush the region before taking the
snapshot.