 From: Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: HBase Dev List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 3:20 PM
Subject: DISCUSSION: Enis for 1.0.0 RM

Over on the tail of concurrent thread 'DISCUSSION: 1.0.0', Enis volunteered
(again) as 1.0.0 Release Manager.

Unless objection, I'd say let this be so.  We could run a vote but my
thinking is that any one interested in RM'ing can just volunteer to do the
next one; it's healthy spreading the RM role IMO.

St.Ack