HBase, mail # dev - Re: Binary API compatibility is not a requirement for any 0.98 release candidate - 2014-02-04, 23:26

Re: Binary API compatibility is not a requirement for any 0.98 release candidate
True. I think the difference here is that the KV stuff and comparator stuff
was marked that InterfaceAudience.Private for 0.96, and Scan was
InterfaceAudience.Public/InterfaceStability.Stable for 0.96.

The stronger markings mean we should really enforce the deprecation policy
in 0.98. .

Jon.