HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-10070 to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge branch HBASE-10070 to trunk
Pardon me, what about this option: "I am fine with pushing the rebased
master branch for review to main repo
before the merge to another branch."  Is the +1 for this -- I wouldn't mind
having this option -- or for merge into master?
St.Ack