HBase >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSSION] Update on HBASE-10070 / Merge into trunk

Re: [DISCUSSION] Update on HBASE-10070 / Merge into trunk
Thanks for the responses lads.  Sounds good.

I took the tip of HBASE-10070 for a spin just now.  It started up fine over
existing dataset.  At first it threw me off because it is missing trunk
features but after I got over that, it looked fine.  No strange errors in
logs using my config from pre-HBASE-10070 startup. Thats good.

Running a pure randomread test on a small cluster I seem to see a slight
slowdown (14.2k/second vs 13.7k/second out of bucketcache).  You seen that?
 Just wondering.

St.Ack