HBase, mail # dev - Getting all rows from .META. for a specific table. - 2014-04-25, 09:50

Getting all rows from .META. for a specific table.
Hi,

How do I get all rows from .META. pertaining to a specific table? I don't
want to scan all of .META. and then do a grep on the output since .META. is
quite large but I don't know how to use HBase filters from hbase shell.

Thanks,

/David