HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Update on HBASE-10070 / Merge into trunk

Re: [DISCUSSION] Update on HBASE-10070 / Merge into trunk
Devaraj Das 2014-05-24, 17:41
Thanks Stack. On the testing, we have been adding unit tests for all
patches. We have also tested the patches quite extensively on real clusters
via IT tests (existing and newly added) and issues discovered have been
fixed. AFAICT, and from the tests run, this feature shouldn't destabilize
the mainline. There are some limitations when region-replica is used -
better integration with hbck (HBASE-10674) and support for split/merge (and
these are being worked on as part of phase 2).