HBase, mail # dev - Re: HColumnDescriptor.setMaxFileSize not working as expected? - 2014-07-29, 22:07

Re: HColumnDescriptor.setMaxFileSize not working as expected?
I used the shell where following 'drop' command I issued "create 'crc',
'c', { MAX_FILESIZE =>  '21474836480' }" one more time.

MAX_FILESIZE was correct.

If Java API exhibits the inconsistency, that should be a bug (I haven't
verified).

Please check your master log to confirm.

Cheers
On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:54 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <